New to the game of golf? Sign up for one of our 5-week programs to get you comfortable on the course. Perfect for the Baltimore area working professional looking to learn more about the game!
Classes at Diamond Ridge will run on the following dates:
April 12 - April 19 - April 26 - May 3 - May 10 (6:45 PM Start – Instructor Dave Harget, PGA Apprentice)
May 17 - May 24 - May 31 - June 6 - June 14(7:15 PM Start – Instructor Dave Harget, PGA Apprentice)
June 21 - June 28 - July 5 - July 12 - July 19(7:30 PM Start – Instructor Dave Harget, PGA Apprentice)
August 9 - August 16 - August 23 - August 30 - September 6(6:45 PM Start – Instructor Dave Harget, PGA Apprentice)
Information varies by instructor, but all programs include the following:
- Introduction to golf and terminology
- Tour of the course, clubhouse and range
- Stretching and fitness activities
- Posture, Grip and Alignment
- Basic fundamentals of the golf swing
- Putting, chipping and pitching
- Sand bunker fundamentals
- On course experience
$149 Fee Includes:
- Five (5) 1-hour beginner clinics, conducted weekly
- Advantage Card
- One complimentary late twilight greens fee (Monday-Friday)
- $20 Range Card
After signing up, you will get a follow up e-mail from our instructors with a program agenda.
For more information, click here
For location details, visit our website!