New to the game of golf? Sign up for one of our 5-week programs to get you comfortable on the course. Perfect for the Baltimore area working professional looking to learn more about the game!
Classes at Rocky Point will run on the following dates:
April 7 - April 14 - April 21 - April 28 - May 5 (6:00 PM Start – Instructor Bob Mokros, PGA)
June 2 - June 9 - June 16 - June 23 - June 30(6:45 PM Start – Instructor Nick Olszewski, PGA Apprentice)
Information varies by instructor, but all programs include the following:
- Introduction to golf and terminology
- Tour of the course, clubhouse and range
- Stretching and fitness activities
- Posture, Grip and Alignment
- Basic fundamentals of the golf swing
- Putting, chipping and pitching
- Sand bunker fundamentals
- On course experience
$149 Fee Includes:
- Five (5) 1-hour beginner clinics, conducted weekly
- Advantage Card
- One complimentary late twilight greens fee (Monday-Friday)
- $20 Range Card
After signing up, you will get a follow up e-mail from our instructors with a program agenda.
For more information, click here
For location details, visit our website!