Registration page for the Mike Marks Memorial Golf Outing, held at The Woodlands on June 26th, 2020. Proceeds of this tournament will benefit Sophie & Madigan's Playground. To make a donation to this wonderful organization, please click the image below.
*EARLY BIRD pricing extended! Save 10% on player registration from now until June 16
- Advance registration is required, no walk-ins will be accepted on the day of the tournament
- Tee times will be assigned, ranging from 7:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Tee time intervals will be 14 minutes apart and strictly enforced to allow for social distancing. You will be contacted with your tee time . Please share the tee time with the rest of your foursome.
7:00 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
Sign up as an individual or a team
$125 per golfer / $450 for foursome
You may also choose a sponsorship level (read below for details). To register a sponsorship, choose the appropriate sponsorship level. Thank you for your kindness and generosity! (Sponsorship is separate from player entry)
Hole - $125 (Signage on hole and program listing)
Angel - $500 (Includes 2 golfers, 8 mulligans, hole sponsorship and program listing)
Panther - $750 (Includes 4 golfers, 12 mulligans, beverage cart signage and program listing)
Green Terror Sponsor - $1000 (Includes 4 for golfers, 24 mulligans, lunch signage and program listing)
For any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All golfers must wear masks when entering the clubhouse
- Each golfer will be assigned their own golf cart. If you live in the same household, you will be permitted to share a cart.
- Driving ranges will be open but only every other hitting station will be available to enforce social distancing.
- Golfers are asked to remain 6’ from other players, not gather in groups of more than 10 and exit the property following their round of golf.
- For the safety of all players, there will be no water coolers, rakes or ball washers available. In addition, there will not be a Marshal on the course and players are asked not to remove the flagstick. (a device has been inserted in the cup that only allows the ball to drop 1” below the cup edge)
- Rental Clubs are currently not available.
- The practice greens will not have holes cut or pins placed on them but remain open for practice.
- The BCG Staff will not be handling players equipment. It is up to the player to place their clubs on their cart and remove them. In addition, each player is requested to throw all trash away at the conclusion of their round.
- The staff at the courses will be sanitizing high traffic areas, golf carts, doors and credit card machines often for the safety of our guests. Please remember, the COVID-19 pandemic is still ongoing and while our operation is open, it is very limited relative to our normal offering. Please enjoy our courses and your time at our facilities.
If you have any questions, please contact the golf shops directly for more information at 410-887-GOLF(4653).